OPPO Indonesia held a series of introductory activities for OPPO Reno8 in Indonesia, starting with a portrait workshop, an impression of design and features night photography, and launch event to media and influencers. On August 15th, OPPO Indonesia officially launched OPPO Reno8 Series devices and new Internet of Things (IoT) devices via online events taking place on OPPO Indonesia’s official social media on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
“Today, we officially introduce OPPO Reno8 Series in Indonesia together with the new IoT device ecosystem. The presence of OPPO Reno8 Series will open up various opportunities for user creativity, especially in photography portraits at night with the Ultra-Clear Night Portrait feature on the Reno8 Series. Meanwhile, the latest IoT devices will provide users with a seamless interconnection experience between devices for the OPPO device ecosystem,” said Patrick Owen, Chief Marketing Officer of OPPO Indonesia on August 15th.
Those launchings include many OPPO products like:
- OPPO Reno8 5G which contains Ultra Night Video feature and Ultra HDR Video that automatically detect ambient light in low light environment, Streamlined Unibody Design that delivers a gradient visual effect texture, 80W SUPERVOOC TM technology on a 4500mAh battery that recharges up to 50% in just 11 minutes, and many more.
- OPPO Reno8 which contains Ultra-Sensing Selfie feature through the presence of the IMX709 sensor, 30x Microlens, and Bokeh Flare Portrait for the best smartphone photography performance, Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 680 4G processor that delivers fast performance while balancing consumption power, and 8GB RAM configuration equipped with Technology Expansion RAM up to 5GB and ROM 256GB which can still be expanded with an additional microSD card up to 1TB.
- OPPO Enco Air2 Pro which contains Super Large 12.4mm Drivers, Enco Live bass setup offers deeper, stronger and more powerful audio bass, Active Noise Canceling (ANC) captures and suppresses ambient noise at various sound frequencies, OPPO Flash Charging, and so on.
- OPPO Enco Buds2 which contains AI Deep Noise Cancellation for Calls feature allows users to hear easily and clear even in noisy environments, Low Latency Binaural with Bluetooth® Transmission 5.2 delivers a seamless Bluetooth connection faster and more stable for an audiovisual experience that is always in sync and uninterrupted calls and music, the Open Up Flash Connect feature that can directly connected to the user’s smartphone automatically after the user open the case, and many more
- OPPO Pad Air which contains smart stylus with 4096 level of pressure sensitivity, processor powered Snapdragon® 680, eye care HD 2K screen size 10.36 inches that has passed TÜV Rheinland certification for eye protection low blue light, four speakers super large and supports Dolby Atmos, and so on.
OPPO Reno8 Series will be available gradually in Indonesia. OPPO Reno8 5G, OPPO Reno8, and the TWS Enco series devices are present in the early stages, then followed by OPPO Reno8 Pro 5G and OPPO Reno8 Z 5G devices which will be available in September 2022. Meanwhile, the latest device OPPO Pad Air will be launched in the coming months.
OPPO Reno8 5G and OPPO Reno8 can be ordered from 15-25 August 2022. OPPO Reno8 5G sells for IDR 7.999.000, while OPPO Reno8 officially priced at IDR 4.999.000. Consumers can order OPPO Reno8 5G via online exclusively at Shopee with additional benefits SpayLater 0% interest and installments up to 12 months. OPPO Reno8 can be ordered through Shopee, Tokopedia, TikTok Shopping, Lazada, JD.ID, Blibli, Akulaku, and Bukalapak. Meanwhile, offline orders are available on the OPPO Store network and OPPO’s official retail partners throughout Indonesia.